Pain...

Pain, is something unique or an abstract feelings that detect by our pain receptors( scientifically).On the other hand, pain is another condition that disturbs you,where it badly hurt your feelings and heart. I still remember that my friend shared his sad story to me.He added: " Life is really pain!" " I'm totally object it.Life is fun.."

But now, I really agree what my friend told me. Life do sometimes painful. I feel it from people around me, hurting me indirectly. The pain is really painful,hard to handle easily, sometimes it affects my whole day emotions,getting in down and express a dull sad face to communicate with others. Hurt in my heart!! " How would you feel when the pain is you friend,I mean friendship??"

He was good and nice last time, now still the same, but a drastic change in his actions."You don't want me to hurt you,but why you hurt me like that, leave a deep wound in my heart!!WHY??!!!
Having a friend as a pain is really painful. 'Will our friendship continue?"

No comments: