A Post For Me To ShoutOUT!!

There is something going around my mind and heart, striking through them and creating pain. Not just ordinary pain, but its disappointment, a feeling being left out.

We are friends for long period of time...To the universe, we got certain nicknames...Some called us sisters, twins...Basically, We are glued to each other. Thats what the world thinks. I even heard of someone saying: " If you find him, just looking for "him" and you will find him". How disappointing am I when hearing such joyful comments about us. But in my opinion, I think we didn't reach that level yet, or should I say, still very very far from it.

Everyday, I am dealing with my aching feelings and emotions...Think back the time when we were first met, still that innocent look we both portrayed, and the freshly spoken words and laughters, I still imagine those happiness we had in our past times.. Lately, I even cried thinking about our nostalgic moments. Only Yiing Chau knows about it..( Thanks for sharing my EMO moments, ah Chau)

I am damn pissed off when people came bugging me asked about your things:"Why he so EMO today?? You both fight arr?? Why he so happy today??Who is his new lover??blah blah blah......" I don't have answers for those questions, I don't even know what is happening to him lately....Others know more things about him....People said I should know more than anyone, but the point is, its not???

These are all just my opinion...I don't think I'm wrong to express my feelings on my blog.. If I'm wrong, I need to know why I'm wrong...Perhaps we need to talk, a long heart to heart talk.....Even we had the chance, I don't think I'm dare to ask you all that questions.....Because the gap between me and you seems to be growing day by day.

Next year, you will be in another continent.. To say frankly, I will be damn missing you!!! In secondary school, a lot of guys came to me, asking why am I still befriend with you...My answer is: " He is honest with himself and he doesn't like to put face mask over his feelings.....If he dislikes something, just shoot it out...." Tomorrow we might be here, together, laughing or crying...But later, its only our memories and those pictures we have taken will be the significance of our past life. Until now, I'm still thinking you are my best friend. I can't bare the time when we are specchless in car, don't know what to say. Because I don't have topics to talk with you...Why?? Why?? WHy??...........This is not the first time I'm asking this question to myself...( Again if Im wrong, please correct me, because I want to know whats going on and I need to know before we separate without telling each other a friendly " bye " )

No comments: