On my Bday

Morning, after being awaken by the annoying colour-changing alarm clock ( it does change it colours when u press it...It's like a hypnotizing aid!!hehe ), four people stood around me..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! haha...its my family lah!!! I checked my handphone for any messages ( its a part of my daily routine ), I saw Yi Shuang's 2 msgs...I cried.....( when the lift opened, I saw your house's light is off )....I miss every seconds there!!!

Im so excited that day, because I was imagining what's going to happen in INTI later.....We had celebrations for some friends in INTI before, so I thought there will be some surprises for me....( haha..im cheap....but sure everyone has a hope in their mind mah...me oso like tat lo....!!! )

When I steped up to 4th floor, the floor was quiet.." wah, what a cold welcome...tks by the way!!) I waited until 10 am ( my chemistry class )... I went in, some of my friends scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMAR!!!U ARE 18 LIAO!!!...." wah, thank GOD there's still people remembered my Bday...."And Miss Dorothy wished me too.....haha!!! At the lab, the twins( Tameer and Saameer Pani ), two Priyas wished me too...Thanks!!

Later, 12pm..... The hallway was crowded with people...As usual, I walked to CLHS geng....Yiing Chau wished me...Then I saw Xiang Yih...I was damn excited at that moment because he gave me hints that Im going to receive something special for my Bday...." ssssssssss..........." He came to me, with a weird smile....then he opened his bag!!!! " OMG..WATS THAT!!!" " Nah, my gift to you..."





" There's still more, open it now!!..." I became much more tense than before....Once i opened it:



OMG!!! My favourite pipa player's signature and he wrote my name on it.... I almost cried, so I hugged Xiang Yih for a while..... So sweet!!! To me lah.... Although its a DVD, to me it means a lot... Thanks Xiang Yih, Xi Ying and Hong Wei!!!!

After our lunch, as usual wen to our cubical to chat and make noise....We are good for it!!! Suddenly, someone called me from the 1st cubical ( I think its Wayne lah...) When I went there, I think June Wynn asked me: " Izzit today your birthday? " I said : " ya... " after that, she start to sing Happy Birthday to me loudly...I a few seconds the whole floor sang!!!! OMG...its loud!!! After the song ends, everyone cheer and clap hands!! I was so shy and dunno what to tell...Guys and girls, thanks for that!! I was so happy...Its better than what I was imagined.....

1pm, Maths Extension 1 class. I went in without showing its my birthday. Once I entered the class, all the students screamed " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"..even Ms Yap was screaming too....WOW!!! Then she said:" Lets give him a big card!!" then she use half of the white board to draw...She was the first one to write, followed by all the others in the class...









Look carefully in this photo....

Seriously, I was touched... Thank you all so much and Ms Yap.....

Right after that, Biology. Once Ms Shirley entered, Wayne shouted: " Today is Kumar's birthday!!!" Then she came to me and said: " Happy Bday Kumar"..... Then, Vickram and Kaillash run to me and hugged me...They were not happy as I did tell them about my birthday....Sorry la!!! Then Shailaja and Bhairavi wished me too.....Hehe..... I remembered Elu wants to give me a Ferrari...hehe...Im waiting Elu!!!

I received SMS from my friends too... Like Kai Yee, Huan Li, Yeh Chern, Natalie, Vickram ( he SMSed me when sitting beside me during Bio class ), Yong Liang ( during english class ).. Some wished me through MSN, like Yi kar and Xi Ying( she is hillarious..HAHA!!!).. And even some surprised wishes on Facebbok..Like Ms Leela, Jae, Jay Moy, Ipsita and Julia...and even Jameson and Allan Tan Kean Yang!!! thanks to Facebook and Friendster Birthday Alarm!! There's a lot of people to thanked for the warm hugs, gift, gigantic card, song and wishes...

I hereby thank all the people that I cared... Thank you all so so so so so so so mucccchh!!!!...........
( If I left out anything, please forgive me!!! )

4 comments:

mattongtong said...

wah~~
whole board of wishes~~
Miss Corothy will angry if she know u call her miss Dorothy here~~
haha~~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shuang said...

i oso wan cry adi larx!!
damn miss u...

...T.T...

~shuang~

小伽 said...

hahahaha
so touching yea~

still hav ur idol sign.
wen can i get mine 1??
kekez